END OF THE WORLD

If what you have to say does not belong any where else.
Shadowmaster
FOUNDER
FOUNDER
END OF THE WORLD

Post by Shadowmaster » Fri May 20, 2011 5:00 pm

I just went to the Family Radio web site and read what they had to say. :? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I think they are right, ;) the rapture is coming on May 21, :roll: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, what to do, what to do? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THE SHADOWMASTER
:axe Hammering spammers since 2006. :axe

star87
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker

Re: END OF THE WORLD

Post by star87 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Seriously that whole thing was utterly ridiculous. Forgive me if I don't smile. They have officially given everyone yet another reason to laugh and criticize the Christian community. :x
Why on earth would you think that you know something that even the Son of God himself doesn't know? :roll:
May it be a light for you in dark places when all other lights go out.

Shadowmaster
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Post by Shadowmaster » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Ok, here is another reason not to smile, ol'e Dufus McGee is at it again, as to what happened, or didn't, on May 21, and I quote from his web site:
Dufus McGee wrote:What really happened this past May 21st ? What really happened is that God accomplished exactly what He wanted to happen. That was to warn the whole world that on May 21 God’s salvation program would be finished on that day. For the next five months, except for the elect (the true believers), the whole world is under God’s final judgment. To accomplish this goal God withheld from the true believers the way in which two phrases were to be understood. Had He not done so, the world would never have been shaken in fear.................

........we can be sure that the whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect), are under the judgment of God, and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21, 2011, on the last day of the present five months period. On that day the true believers (the elect) will be raptured. We must remember that only God knows who His elect are that He saved prior to May 21.
Blah blah blah blah

Why don't he just stop embarrassing himself and the Just of the world and shut up!
THE SHADOWMASTER

star87
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker

Post by star87 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

I know it shouldn't make me as angry as it does when I read these things, but I just get livid. This man fully believes that he's doing the world a favor but somehow "forgets" that he's screwing those of us who are actually doing the hard work. :x Get a clue! I agree with you, Shadowmaster. He needs to sit down and shut up until he is given something true to speak.
May it be a light for you in dark places when all other lights go out.

Shadowmaster
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Post by Shadowmaster » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

star87 wrote:I know it shouldn't make me as angry as it does when I read these things, but I just get livid. This man fully believes that he's doing the world a favor but somehow "forgets" that he's screwing those of us who are actually doing the hard work. :x Get a clue! I agree with you, Shadowmaster. He needs to sit down and shut up until he is given something true to speak.
Actually I think it should make you as angry as it does for the very reason you stated, if not others.
THE SHADOWMASTER