3 Things That Make Me Angry (I'd like some comments, please)

Have something to say, let 'er rip.
star87
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
3 Things That Make Me Angry (I'd like some comments, please)

Post by star87 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I would just like to voice my outrage over a few things. Since these things make me so ANGRY :twisted: , I shall merely list them off and see what others have to say about them:
1) People on facebook and the internet who put a RIP next to Osama's name after he died. (That man gave the "hit" order on thousands of our countrymen. A bullet to the brain was not justice. It was the NAVY seals being nice.)
2) The Obama administration for not letting the people of the United States and the world see Osama's dead body. (Not only would it be nice to have some proof, I mean goodness knows Obama has lied to us before, but it would also be a nice end to his horrific story.)
3) The look of abject horror, astonishment, and almost fear on Obama's face in the pictures taken during the raid on the Osama compound. (He's our "president". Where's the triumph? Where's the pride in our military? Or is he afraid he'll have to answer to his muslim overlords?)
May it be a light for you in dark places when all other lights go out.

Shadowmaster
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Re: 3 Things That Make Me Angry (I'd like some comments, ple

Post by Shadowmaster » Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I'll give ya my thoughts on your comments, image that, I have something to say. :)
star87 wrote:
1) People on facebook and the internet who put a RIP next to Osama's name after he died. (That man gave the "hit" order on thousands of our countrymen. A bullet to the brain was not justice. It was the NAVY seals being nice.)
Could not agree more, ecspesially the "A bullet to the brain was not justice" quote. There is no justice for his involvement in the actions of September 11, 2001.
star87 wrote:
2) The Obama administration for not letting the people of the United States and the world see Osama's dead body. (Not only would it be nice to have some proof, I mean goodness knows Obama has lied to us before, but it would also be a nice end to his horrific story.)
Only a small issue here. Osama's death already makes him a martyr, showing the death would only give reason for the Muslim extremist to incite more violence. {Though I'm not sure showing or not showing it will make a difference to those hate mongers.} As far as proof, I have all I need in the fact that Pakistan did not throw a fit about us going in there to get Osama and then claiming they did not know he was there, talk about egg on their face, and that is something that the Pakistan government cant stand.
star87 wrote:
3) The look of abject horror, astonishment, and almost fear on Obama's face in the pictures taken during the raid on the Osama compound. (He's our "president". Where's the triumph? Where's the pride in our military? Or is he afraid he'll have to answer to his muslim overlords?)
I can not make a valid comment on this as I have not seen the pictures you speak of. All I can say is that you have to consider the source of the expressions. They come from a man who would rather try and "understand" our enemy's motives and work out a solution than defend our country as he swore to do when he took office. {This is not an opinion but fact. Obama has said we need to understand our enemies issues with us and work them out. WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!}
THE SHADOWMASTER
:axe Hammering spammers since 2006. :axe