GENERAL TIPS AND TRICKS
Here are just a few basic things I have found that makes it a little easier for me to build and maintain this website. This area of
the website is mostly subjective. Use whatever ideas you want that I have thrown out here.
If something does not make sense to you, just disregard it.
I hope they help you.
- Figure out if want to use a text editor or a WYSIWYG editor. There are many free ones out there. I recommend learning
html and using a text editor.
- Come up with a basic lay out for your website and try to keep it some what consistent
through out. This was the most time consuming things for me.
Once you figure out what you want your site to look like the rest is cake.
- Update you site at least once every couple weeks. It is easy to just let it slide, then you and your audience
gets bored and your site just kind of sits there and withers.
- Back up your files. Back up your files. Back up your files. Servers crash once in a while.
- Have I said back up your files?